Today I am working busily on the final touches for my workshop this weekend entitled: Ritual – Bringing the Sacred to Your Everyday Life. It is going to be full of information, exercises, creating your own rituals and lots of fun making new friends. I can hardly wait!
There are so many little things that have to get done before then: Type up the outline, pick out some supporting stories, poems, etc., create the handouts, create the parting gifts (oh, yes – fun stuff!), and purchase supplies…I’m sure there’s more, but no need to bore you with the details!
If you are in the Houston area on Saturday, I encourage you to join us. The cost is only $45 and it lasts from 1 PM until 5 PM – giving you plenty of time for morning errands and evening fun!
We will be going over:
- What is ritual? It may not be what you think!
- Who does it? Everyone at some point or another!
- Why do they do it? Different and varied reasons
- When should you do it? You tell me!
- Where should you do it? Anywhere and everywhere! Oh dear, how does that work??
- And last, but not least, how??? Well, come on over and find out!
If you feel like your days have become meaningless and unfocused, bringing the sacred into your everyday life will certainly bump things up a notch! Click here to register: http://theblissfulsoul.com/events/ritual-bringing-the-sacred-to-everyday-life/
See you there!